1. Draw around the template, reversing and turning for poses.
2. Remember NOT shake the masking fluid bottle. Instead, jump right in to "mask" the fish's body and edges with care. Don’t forget -- mask food bits for the hungry fishes.
|9x6 on 140# cold pressed paper|
4. When all is very dry, rub off the masking. Don't panic if some paint made its way into the fish, lighten it by working it into the fish with a little clean water on your brush.
5. Paint the fish spots and pen a very small spot for their tiny eyes. One touch of the pen will do.
6. Lastly, wash some water and over the fish or they will float on TOP of the water rather than be IN it.
|Resize and cut out the template|
Here is image to print on #65 (lightweight) card stock.
Stretch the image to 4” or more on a computer or draw by hand.