Thursday, February 13, 2020

Here's My Kitty Art



     Here is my kitty drawn with straight marks and white jell pen on black paper.

     If  I could interest a cat person to buy it, I'd have to price it especially for the 2 mats, the back board, and clear bag.

    There are two pre-cut mats: a 5x7 little black photo mat (Joann's) and a standard 8x10 mat with the 5x7 opening,and  a  8x10 back board. (amazon.com)

                        Truly, this is an EASY project!

                                    >^. . ^< 
   To the right is the label I designed to stick on the back board and sometimes the back of the painting, as well.

I would not put a price on the label as that is likely to change.

 A small sticky pricing label can be put on the outside of the clear bag.



No comments:

Post a Comment